Friday, April 3, 2009

Its al about "YOU".......

My most treasured belongings....my all time favorites.....mostly help me to breathe easy.......

1. I dont know what madness is this which drives my soul to do stuff which are beyond myself...

2. I had not only build but also found strength in You during Happy Hours but this bond of ours also forged in bitter n painful experiences...

3. I know, You can reach your own SELF (Latest one... :))

4. How can you say U will not be able to do it..if U have simply not tried your best....Tell Me!

5. Buddy go beyond ur limits n emerge as achiever as U always r....

6. Tum Paagal Ho..... ( ye ye ye... :) :))

7. If we make, we will be one of the most sweetest pair of Universe....!! (mah personal favorite)

8. It seems it was only "Yesterday" when we met and became friends....


4th April 09, after a long day job...little tired...little tensed with the way lyf treating dese days...wondering abt myself...abt some of the imp phases of my life...when i really changed frm that careless cricket crazy guy....to be a litte better...why I am here...what made me come here....thought here n dere.....is it Money, Career, Fame....may b...may b not...not sure...I thought abt it I guess wen I ws in 3rd sem...I wasnt having that mch brain den (i dnt claim to hav even nw :P), Oh yeah....!!! one sweet stupidity tickled dis thought in me way back...one stupid girl...who was dancing on my brain day n night..made me turn n twist upside dwn...smhw I knew I will be marrying her...yep..true...typical teenage foolish thinking...n I also knew my parents wont ever alow dat (vch ironically didnt turn out to b true, I m hoping so :)), so going thru al brain storming n getting messed up thinking abt love, life and equally abt parents...dey getting bombarded with all silly comments frm al over the wrld (neighbor, relative etc...)..n wat m really doing a simple btech from a nominal colege (vch dese days r mre easy to do than anything)....scary it ws to even think abt it... ladka tha hi nalayak, padhna likha hai nahi....bas yeh sab karwa lo....padhai karne bheja tha...dekh lo ab...Lo jiii.....room pe baithe baithe hi....all love dreams, castles doomed :( :(.

The only way that my crook mind can come up at dat time was to do something which no one in my family have ever done...do something fantabalous...do something before asking for anything...I m so grateful to her...that thought shaped my life....whereever that Girl is today, is the biggest contributer of what I am....some portion also go to my Bro....who always wanted to do MS bt never ever b able to do...so wanted to live his dream as well...bt Ladki ne to bawaal hi kar rakha tha Life main...Truly that was the best phase of my Life, how I started taking challenges..how I started improving myself....how I started preparing for tomorow!

Was feeling so rough today...feeling better now.....few souls are simply blessed...even mere thought f dem...help u come out f blues...I know I am nt as gud as U in writing...bt this is fr U frm Me....

I wish I ever be able to Love You more than I Respect You....
Miss U.....


Ladooo!

3 comments:

  1. I was actually thinking that u would write on this topic on ur second blog :)
    anyways this is a msg to the girl in this blog.. I have never met any other guy who describes me about "THE" girl in his life as ur ladooo does... Every time he tells me abt u I decide still strongly that i have got to meet this girl!!
    All the best dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kis ke baare main maine bataya tujhe....kahan faswa rahi h...jhooti :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm.. baat yahaan tak pahuch gayi... :)

    ReplyDelete