Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Worst Phase Of My Life.....

How wrong one can be...How much one can hate to be what he is...How terrible he can make life of his family n "real" frnds...How much he can trouble himself....How many opportunities he can miss..How much he can hurt himself... How much???????????

It was indeed the worst phase of my life I ever came across....I took the worst decisions...relied on all wrong relations....counted on all wrong people...there was just nothing that I can see right around n about me.Today, lying on bed, thinking abt some old bad days just thought to put this in words to make me realize Ami...Please be wiser to understand people, dere thinking n in making ur decisions..

November 2008...Students going mad..trying for funding, projects, grades, challenging life to the best they can...n here I was doing the biggest shit ever...first time in my life I was just not me...making mockery of myself..my dreams..my family...and above all of my own imagination..I have never counted on anything ever in my life more than my own imagination..n first time I realized Yes, I can be wrong too.., a full time Self Lover was hating his own image aaah....it kills bt on the cntrary nw actualy I feel good, I realized it sooner in my life...just 22 years :)

Evrything was wrong at tat time..bestest f friends turning their faces off...best one frm my childhood said - ur life dude...u take care f it.. :), othr vry sweetly said...do wat u feel lik... :O :O, I was never so helpless..I ws never so dejected...n wid no one else bt wid ME...I ws searching me dwn smwhr..n after all the mind boggling...nw I smile at same n feel how important it is to make right decisions in life, Ami learn to recognize people arund...I keep saying dis to myself n al my frnds around time n again...Hopefuly, I learn dat too.

Evrything wil pas away except my faith, my belief...I have changed almost al the things related wid same....Got my frnds back...made new frnds...did well although in patches only....heartly grateful to few frnds who helped me move ahead...n to a very dear friend who has rightly said b4 I left to US...Amit - This is Going to Be The Journey of your Lifetime and it really is turning out to be same...Thank you for bringing peace in my life, I truly missed it....This world has many faces and I ws lucky enuf to encounter one of the ugly shades f same so soon...I generally dnt regret wat I do but I wish I can erase that part frm my life...I really wish!

All, plz donot comment on this one...dis s only fr me, Yes I was wrong n a frndly blog fr U all, people around U bite, BEWARE! Bt, Yes I m nt gonna give up.....

Ke mar ke bhi, kisi ko yaad aayenge
Kisi ke aansuon men muskuraayenge...... :'( :'( ... :) :)

See U all Soon Again.....
Love n Prayers!

1 comment: